I am a Cricket fan and it is great to see that after 18 years England have finally won the Ashes. I just wish I could have listened to the matches, as I used to when I lived in N.Ireland
Monday, September 12, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- I was watching the news last night and there was a...
- The Tearfund team left on Wednesday night after be...
- The past month has been very busy with a team of 9...
- WINTER DRIVING IN BRASIL
- Here is the photo you asked for Pete, Renault Mega...
- We bought a car last week, it is a bit strange dri...
- Life is a bit hectic at the moment, I'm trying to ...
- FOST...
- Saturday the 4th of June is the tenth annual day o...
- I saw this translation on a packet of balloons tha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Na mate it was crap..... ;-) better of with football/Linfield
i must disagree. i don't like england's footballers, i dislike their rugby players even more....but the cricket was superb.....nothing better than when the underdog emerges as victor..
next time you could listen to it on the internet. i listened to a fair bit of the game on the bbc website!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home