Life is a bit hectic at the moment, I'm trying to organise for the arrival of two teams in July and then I'm told I have to go and paint the inside of the church, and you can't say no to the Pastor. Also Cláudia has not been feeling too good the last week so that is a bit worrying too. On a up note however we have finally managed to but a car which we hope to take possession of this week.
Monday, June 20, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- FOST...
- Saturday the 4th of June is the tenth annual day o...
- I saw this translation on a packet of balloons tha...
- It is Mother's day in Brasil tomorrow, and today t...
- My first Ulster Fry for ages, it was definately wo...
- ULSTER FRYWhen I lived in Northern Ireland I usual...
- I was reading a magazine the other day and there w...
- I got some good news this last few weeks, first I ...
- In the Valley we have started a special 7 days of ...
- After two weeks of very hot sticky weather we had ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home