Saturday the 4th of June is the tenth annual day of prayer for children at risk check out the link at the side for more information.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- I saw this translation on a packet of balloons tha...
- It is Mother's day in Brasil tomorrow, and today t...
- My first Ulster Fry for ages, it was definately wo...
- ULSTER FRYWhen I lived in Northern Ireland I usual...
- I was reading a magazine the other day and there w...
- I got some good news this last few weeks, first I ...
- In the Valley we have started a special 7 days of ...
- After two weeks of very hot sticky weather we had ...
- I got some great news form Rachel this week, the E...
- It's been quite a while since I blogged and a lot ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Hey there!
I fancy a wee game of blog-tag or whatever you want to call it. Basically here are 5 questions I spotted on a blog today which if you're up for it you can answer on your blog, then pass them on to someone else!
01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
02. The last CD I bought was?
03. Song playing right now:
04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
01. I don't have any music files as I have a MP3 player and I loaded all my music onto it, almost 10GB's
02. The last CD I bought was United Praise, Hillsong and Delirious?
03. At the moment Cláudia is listening to a Brasilian radio station, don't know what the song is.
04.
(1)There is none like you.
(2)Be though my vision.
(3)Amazing Grace.
(4)What a wonderful world.
(5)Come away with me in the night.
05.I won't be passing the batton on as I'm not a fan of chain letters or e-mails.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home