Thursday, June 30, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- We bought a car last week, it is a bit strange dri...
- Life is a bit hectic at the moment, I'm trying to ...
- FOST...
- Saturday the 4th of June is the tenth annual day o...
- I saw this translation on a packet of balloons tha...
- It is Mother's day in Brasil tomorrow, and today t...
- My first Ulster Fry for ages, it was definately wo...
- ULSTER FRYWhen I lived in Northern Ireland I usual...
- I was reading a magazine the other day and there w...
- I got some good news this last few weeks, first I ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
What a buy mate... health to enjoy! My brother-in-law owns one and it's class great visability, space and comfort!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home