I was reading a magazine the other day and there was a article about a man who has adopted 137 (one hundred and thirty seven) children. It is great that someone is willing to take care of these abandoned and orphaned children, amoung the many thousands that there are in Brasil.
The only thing is that this mans is a spiritualist, which leaves me thinking why do we as Christians fail to take care of them as we have been told to. I know that there are many involved in different projects, but if every Christian cared for just one child then there wouldn't be such a big problem in the world.
The only thing is that this mans is a spiritualist, which leaves me thinking why do we as Christians fail to take care of them as we have been told to. I know that there are many involved in different projects, but if every Christian cared for just one child then there wouldn't be such a big problem in the world.

1 Comments:
Good to see ya back bloggin!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home