Saturday, April 16, 2005

I got some good news this last few weeks, first I heard from Tearfund and they are sending a team to the Valley from the 27th of July to the 24th of August. Then I got an e-mail from a woman from a church in America, that supports the Valley, and they what to send a team here from the 17th to the 31st of July. I am looking forward to them coming, and will meeting sometime in the next few weeks with D�bora and Geni, my bosses, to make arrangements for them coming.
I rang Roley Patton, using Skype, and he said he would like to come out with the team from Ballynahinch in October, which is good to hear. So it looks like I am going to have a busy time in July and August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home