Friday, April 22, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- ULSTER FRYWhen I lived in Northern Ireland I usual...
- I was reading a magazine the other day and there w...
- I got some good news this last few weeks, first I ...
- In the Valley we have started a special 7 days of ...
- After two weeks of very hot sticky weather we had ...
- I got some great news form Rachel this week, the E...
- It's been quite a while since I blogged and a lot ...
- My Brasilian wife and I
- Yea I know that I said that I would let you know i...
- I went to see The Passion last week thought it was...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
Nice work mate..... Glad to see your back to regular bloggin, your back on my links....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home