Sunday, February 27, 2005
About Me
- Name: gary
- Location: Araçariguama, São Paulo, Brazil
Gary Thompson I´m a Christian from Northern Ireland and I´m working in Brasil in the Valley of Blessing as a volunteer.
Previous Posts
- Yea I know that I said that I would let you know i...
- I went to see The Passion last week thought it was...
- I asked for strength and vigour Go...
- I returned from an Action retreat on tuesday had a...
- I know that I said I would be keeping my blog spot...
- Great news I have got my visa at last it arrived o...
- It's been a while since I put anything on here, so...
- Went up Donard yesterday with Paul, Fiona, Nadine,...
- My nephew fell last night at hit his chin he broke...
- Tuesday night at The Edge Paul is currently on the...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
0028.jpg)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home