My nephew fell last night at hit his chin he broke his jaw in 2 places knocked a tooth out and had to get 7 stiches. He is not allowed to chew so all his food has to be pureed. At work today I was having my lunch with the people I was working with, when the guy was finished he set his plate on the floor and their dog ate was left it was totally gross I was thinking I hope he has never done that with the plate I am eating off.
I still haven't heard anything about my visa the 8 weeks were up on Friday so I hope to hear soon I think God is teaching me to be patient, but it is hard when you feel in a bit of a limbo not knowing what is going to happen.
I still haven't heard anything about my visa the 8 weeks were up on Friday so I hope to hear soon I think God is teaching me to be patient, but it is hard when you feel in a bit of a limbo not knowing what is going to happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home